Navigating A Commercial Real Estate Dispute? Our Real Estate Attorneys Can Help.
Commercial real estate disputes are inevitable. Whether you’re a business owner or commercial property owner, how you manage these disputes can significantly impact your ability to run your business or manage your property.
Our lawyers at Lenington, Gratton, & Associates LLP have the knowledge and experience to effectively represent you in commercial real estate disputes and work with you to reach cost-effective and pragmatic resolutions to these complex conflicts.
To arrange a consultation, please call us in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, at 724-271-8300 or in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, at 850-374-8549, or complete our contact form. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Texas, New Mexico, Alabama and Florida.
Common Commercial Real Estate Disputes
These are a few examples of the ones we see most often:
- Commercial evictions: We can help commercial landlords and tenants understand their rights and advocate for their needs and interests throughout the eviction process.
- Property use disputes: When your business shares a property with other people’s businesses, tensions and disagreements can arise. We can facilitate negotiations to resolve these matters while addressing your needs, concerns and challenges.
- Liens: If you recently purchased a commercial property and discover a lien, we can help you contest it and protect you against financial liability.
- Property construction defects: If you discover material deficiencies, water damage, design issues, toxic chemicals or other problems with a commercial property you just purchased, we can help you determine who is liable and help you pursue damages.
- Accusations of failing to disclose damages: If you sold a commercial property and the buyer accuses you of failing to disclose environmental hazards or other issues, we can investigate the validity of these claims and represent your best interests.
Why Having The Right Counsel On Your Side Is So Important
Commercial real estate disputes can involve a lot of bureaucratic processes and small but important details to keep track of. When dealing with these matters, you want attorneys who thoroughly evaluate and manage your case. We will submit every document on time and review it with you to complete it thoroughly and accurately. Additionally, since we represent both businesses and property owners, we have strong knowledge of the interests and motivations of both sides. We can use that knowledge to help you navigate your case more effectively.
Reach Out Today To Learn More
Our attorneys have offices in Pennsylvania and Florida. To set up a consultation, please call us at 724-271-8300 or 850-374-8549, or complete our contact form. We are licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Texas, New Mexico, Alabama and Florida.