Keeping Family Law Matters Practical And Focused On Your Future
While no one plans to get divorced, it is unfortunately a reality for many couples. Because of no-fault divorce laws, you may have no choice if your spouse is determined to end your marriage. On the other hand, you may feel compelled to file for divorce after experiencing a relationship breakdown or learning of situations that make a continued life together unfeasible. Perhaps you and your spouse have grown apart and agree to pursue an uncontested divorce as you go your separate ways. Or, you may be an unmarried parent in need of representation in a custody case.
Whatever your reasons are for looking for a family law attorney, LGA Law can provide reassurance and the guidance that you need.
Not Only Divorce
Family law services that we offer are comprehensive, including:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Military divorce
- High-asset and complex divorce
- Property division and debt division
- Legal separation or annulment
- Dissolution of registered domestic partnerships
- Child custody, visitation, child support, modifications and enforcement
- Paternity actions and assistance with Pennsylvania’s putative father registry
- Adoption, including adoption by a relative, stepparent adoption and the U.S. portion of an international adoption
- Grandparents’ rights, parental rights, fathers’ rights and mothers’ rights
- Surrogacy and other assisted reproduction contracts
Our family law attorneys are equipped to help you resolve your case in the most direct way possible if that is your goal. Perhaps your case is complex, with high stakes and serious challenges to overcome. We will adapt our approach to meet your needs. We zealously represent clients and their children’s rights in highly contested divorces and custody disputes.
Get To Know Your Attorney
Every family law case at LGA Law begins with the establishment of open, honest dialogue between one of our lawyers and a new client. Our firm’s staff members also help facilitate clear communications and efficient interactions.
We look forward to getting to know you and explaining how we can get your divorce, custody case or prenuptial agreement started without delay. To schedule an in-person consultation at our Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, law offices or a web conference introduction, call 724-271-8300 or send an email inquiry through this website.